Sunday, September 25, 2011

For the love of Headgears



I don't know when I developed a love for sketching out head gears. I as a kid often drew women with long hair flying in the wind....then I started decorating their hair. It's funny how I had never thought of when the headgear obsession began. We all develop some liking or disliking because of so many factors...I as a person always look back and try and figure out what made me. It's easier to find out why you behave the way you do and what caused it . There is always a reason!!! (makes me sound so profound :p)

The other thing you will notice that I make women..women and women...one because I love to draw them and many times they are like a reflection of my many moods and characters. Secondly...(sheepish smile) I can never get a man's proportions and shape right...they end up looking like sporty women!!!                                                                                                     In any case...enjoy the headgears!!!

No comments: